TIL Radio Network Philosophy
Ephesian 4:15 – But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
We are instructed to present truth; present it in love; present it so believers can grow; present it reminding believers the Christ is the authority in all truth. All truth is God’s truth. The philosophy of the day is that everyone can have their own truth as heard in the phrase “speak your truth.”
Psalm 96:13 – Before the Lord: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: He shall judge the world with righteousness, And the people with his truth.
The only truth is His truth.
Hebrews 6:17-20 – Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: 18 That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: 19 Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which entereth into that within the veil; 20 Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an high priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.
God can not lie, therefore, He is the only one we go to for truth. All that we do here at Hold Fast the Truth Ministries we commit to do with Truth in Love Radio Network. We commit to His truth only.
John 17:17 – Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Truth: All programs will address today’s real-world issues from a biblical worldview. Local pastors for Sunday morning will address real-world issues for their congregations.
- Real-world issues are addressed with answers from Scripture.
- Truth is presented in practical ways.
- Using Daniel from Scriptures we learn that Christians are to be the best citizens in our nation. These truths will be found in these programs.
- All programmers hold to the fundamental doctrines of our doctrinal statement. We may disagree on some issues but are in unity in faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
Love: We present the truth because we have love for all.
- Proverbs 27:6 – Faithful are the wounds of a friend; But the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.
- Galatians 4:16 – Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
- Hebrews 10:24 – And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
- I John 4:18 – There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
Music: All music must me these requirements in order of priority. All music:
- Must be doctrinally true. It does not violate any absolute truth from God’s Word.
- Provides a message that is clear in presenting absolute truth and a practical way to apply that principle in one’s life.
- The message is not lost in the dominance of the music.
- The quality of the production and performance of music is excellent.
- The style of music fits the genre for the station.
We strive to honor God in all we do. He is perfect; we are not. We desire to have the best discernment in all we do with our ministry and radio station. The artists and programs we play are not a complete endorsement of all that they present. We will use discernment and biblical principles to make the best judgments.
To download a copy of the TIL RADIO NETWORK PHILOSOPHY, click the link below.